Have You Been Injured? We Fight For The Rights Of Personal Injury Victims
After a serious accident that injured you or tragically killed a loved one, intense pressures you may face include overwhelming medical bills and debilitating injuries that keep you from working, earning income, and enjoying life.
When you have been harmed by someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, the legal team at Tyler & Associates, PC, in Bettendorf, Iowa, Iowa, can step in to handle insurance negotiations or help you bring a lawsuit to recover the financial compensation you need to move forward.
Powerful Advocates For You In Insurance Negotiations Or At Trial
You may be entitled to compensation for your medical costs, loss of income, pain and suffering, and more — but insurance companies often minimize, delay or deny valid claims. Attorney Leanne Tyler is an experienced advocate who fights to maximize compensation for clients. The firm’s capabilities extend across the spectrum of injuries and wrongful death caused by:
- Car accidents and those involving other motor vehicles, including head-on, side-impact and rear-end collisions caused by distracted or drunk driving
- Truck accidents involving semis, tractor-trailer rigs, delivery trucks and other commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents, including failure to see claims
- Injuries suffered by pedestrians and bicyclists who have been hit by a bus car or other motor vehicle
- Drunk driving accidents, including pursuing dram shop claims against a negligent bar, tavern or other establishment
- Motor vehicle accidents caused by a distracted driver
- Dog bites, falling objects and other events that may justify premises liability claims against owners of dangerous property
- Construction injuries, on-the-job vehicle accidents and other workplace accidents caused by someone other than your employer
An Experienced Attorney To Guide You Through The Legal Process After An Accident
If you were injured in an accident caused by another’s wrongdoing or negligence, you may wonder about your rights. If you are unable to work because of your injuries, you are probably worried about paying your bills. In short, you have questions and you need answers.
Lawyer Leanne Tyler helps clients with all types of personal injury matters. An attorney since 1981, she can quickly evaluate your case and advise you about your options. She will guide you through the legal process, answering your questions and keeping you informed as the case progresses. Clients appreciate her sound counsel and honest assessment of their situations.
Examples Of Compensation In Personal Injury Cases
Injured individuals may be able to obtain compensation and damages for:
- All medical expenses, including ambulance, hospital, physician, therapy, rehab and medicines
- Lost wages, both past and future, if you cannot return to work or need to take a different job because you can no longer perform the tasks required by your old job
- Past and present pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of companionship
Of course, each case is different, and the compensation and damages awarded depend on the facts of your case. Attorney Tyler will advise you about possible outcomes.
To learn more about the Bettendorf, Iowa personal injury compensation attorney at Tyler & Associates, PC, call 563-275-4793. The firm offers free initial consultations in workers’ compensation and personal injury matters.